Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rant

Don't get me started again on my mission to abolish low rise jeans from Loft and Ann Taylor where it seems the only jeans they sell "sit low on the waist." Why? Do women really revel in flashing their lower back to people? How could that be? Reaching up or bending down to pick up books I do not want to reveal my skin. Is that too much to ask? I was in Ann Taylor yesterday and asked how I could lodge a formal complaint. I was referred to (800) DIAL-ANN which I feel is a cop-out. Obviously the store is not going to change their ways: it is apparent to them that most women want to flash their backside. If the low rise jeans fly off the shelves, that's all that will be offered in the stores. I might just have to resort to Land's End.

There you go. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Peace out,
Chris

No comments: