Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mid Morning Muse

The porter is coming at three o'clock to take the air conditioner out of the window. It is like an ice box in the bedroom now. I'm dressed and ready to go out in a half hour.

Don't get me started on another rant. I was reading Ashley's blog that I link to on the right and someone told her she was too positive. That person sounds like they were jealous of her success. Quite frankly I don't want to read a hell-and-heartache story. There are enough of them out there so if you fiddle around the dial so to speak you'll find one grim enough for your liking.

I can only imagine if Ashley got grief about her inspirational blog that the person who commented to her would get worked up in a lather about my blog. It is after all titled Joyful Music.

Yes We Can people. Yes We Can.

It is hard-wired in my nature to be an optimist. It is also my duty as a recovered person to help bring other people up in their recovery. That has been my life's goal since I was 35 years old and I turn 45 in April. I've said it in here before that I believe in my vision that people can recover from schizophrenia.

Trust me I can name names when it comes to hell-and-heartache stories and human decency prevents me from doing so. I can only leave you with this: if you don't think enough hell-and-heartache stories exist, create your own blog and blast the airwaves with your misery. See how many people will actually tune in.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to cut myself a piece of cheery pie.

Tootles.

No comments: