Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Another Monday

Afternoon routine:

The blueberries bake in the oven as I type in here. I'll tell you how they taste shortly.

Now they're cooling. I baked them for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. I have one with a glass of milk for lunch.

It nears three o'clock. I head out to meet a friend later.

Anticipation is hell: I want the blueberry muffin to be ready.

OK: so delicious warm when the blueberries ooze juice.

______________________________


From a street vendor I bought a parfait-pink wool scarf dubbed A.P.C. that I doubt was.

My colors: red green pink black purple. Alas last night at 1 a.m. I had the urge to hang up two tee shirts that were stored in one of the under bed boxes. Could not fall asleep until 3 a.m. Something on my mind:

Guy trouble-a friend who wants to be more than a friend has to understand my feelings and not go there. I'm not interested in him romantically. I'm sure other woman have experienced this universal dilemma: the guys we want we could wait on forever and the guys we don't want are all over us like cheap suits.

Saw O. and edited his resume at Sidewalk where we sat talking at a table all night. Right now I help people create their resumes and I can tell when a resume is terrible and how to fix it for the kinds of resumes I'm presented with. I couldn't whip a CEO's resume into shape however I could turn a so-so resume into a thing of beauty.

Well: I wonder whether I get a Masters in rehab counseling or an MSW. I have a way to test the water as a vocational counselor and I will do that in five or six years.


Where oh where will I store the mock-A.P.C. scarf? I wear it tomorrow tied snugly around my neck. It is a beautiful color and so warm.

I'm going to sign off for the night as I feel this blog entry has skirted details though women the world over have these concerns I'm sure.

Enjoy the night.

No comments: