Saturday, March 6, 2010

Well Well Well

This is just to say that this blog is under construction.

I have created a new blog, http://modgirl3.blogspot.com in which I'm going to take a new turn. Joyful Music will be about the SZ and about living life related to this diagnosis.

The new blog I hope to carry with me into my life as a fiction writer in the future.

Always possibilities beckon. Real life is the crucible for testing ideas.

You must be proactive when change is required and meet the challenge head on.

This is all a testing of some kind. I cannot tell you now that I will definitely go back to school however I want to keep this option open so I will need to shift course in the coming years.

It all starts today.

I've provided a link to my new blog in the links column.

Do surf over and join me if you'd like.

Goodnight.

No comments: